Come with me while I shed the pounds and start living healthy.
Status
Apr 12, 2008
How far I've come
Today I ran a mile without stopping. Granted, it wasn't an incredibly fast mile, but it was a mile nonetheless. Then I did some interval running and finished up at 2 miles total. I am so proud of myself!
I have lost - 24 lbs My BMI has gone from 37.1 to 32.7 I've gone from a size 16 pants to a size 12 I've gone from a 1X shirt, to an L
Mini-Goals
10% of total goal (6.3 lbs) - Achieved 20% of total goal (12.6 lbs) - Achieved 30% of total goal (18.9 lbs) - Achieved 1/11/08 40% of total goal (25.2 lbs)
Run .25 mi without stopping - Achieved 1/3/08 Run .5 mi without stopping - Achieved 1/3/08 Run .75 mi without stopping - Achieved 1/12/08 Run 1 mi without stopping - Achieved 4/12/08 Run 1.5 mi without stopping
No comments:
Post a Comment