Down .4lb today. Not much, but considering I haven't been to the gym since before we left for vacation, it's not all that bad. Hopefully I can pull some better numbers once I get my lazy self back to the gym.
I am looking forward to going to a spinning class because I LOVE them and because they are such a good workout. The problem is that the gym I go to doesn't have any that are at "convenient" times - I'll get home so late! But, I'm just going to have to suck it up and spend a little more time at the gym next week so I can go to my class. I'm also thinking of going to one of those yoga classes that's in the hot room.....anyone have any experience with that? I don't know if it'll be worth it or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment