Status

Feb 8, 2008

It's a Loss!

After the time spent in Minnesota and then my husband being away for a few days this week, we didn't really get back into a schedule until yesterday. I was fully expecting a gain, seeing as I butchered my WW points this week (cake problem). BUT, I pulled through and squeezed off another .2 lbs, to make a total weight loss of 21 lbs since September.

And, since January 2007, when I weighed even more, I've lost 30 lbs.

I planned out my meals for this week and we're going to get back to the gym, so I'm feeling good.

I also signed up for the 2008 Heart Walk with American Heart Association - it's in April, so more information on that coming soon.

I'm pretty sure I've earned my Friday Starbucks - it's just plain coffee - and with the cream that I put in (it's a serve yourself kinda deal) it's only 2 points.

No comments: