Status

Jan 7, 2008

Like a fat kid loves cake

I heart cake. Some people have a hard time turning down ice cream or cookies -- not me! But put a piece of cake in front of me and it's all over. Today, I had cake. We had a baby shower for one of our co-workers. Someone made a cake. It was just a chocolate-from-the-box cake. I would have been able to say no, but for the CREAM CHEESE FROSTING. Yes, that's right. Cream cheese frosting on a chocolate cake that had mini chocolate morsels inside. I was in heaven. Until I tried to figure out how many calories it was and got depressed.

Gym was ok tonight. I didn't feel too well (I think it was the 3:30 indulgence in veggie cream cheese that had been sitting on the table since 8am --on a bagel of course!). So I didn't run for fear of barfing on the treadmill. I did legs and back exercises - and lots of stretches since I sit at work all day.

Didn't make my fantastic, healthy dinner tonight as planned though - because I didn't feel well. Instead I had an egg. And my husband must fend for himself and cook a frozen pizza.

Good thing I don't like tombstones or I'd probably totally blow the day.

No comments: