Status

Jan 8, 2008

So you had a bad day......

That's right. I had a bad day. A terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. Just a stressful day at work. On days like this I would definitely go buy a pack of cigarettes. But I didn't. I wanted to, but I didn't. I thought about it, but I didn't. And I'll be honest......it wasn't because I have a grand idea of health that I didn't go get any....it was because today is day 8 and I didn't want to have to start the count back at one. So I didn't - and that's what I did today that made me feel proud. The rest of the day was a wash.

And I have a splitting headache, so I'm going to go watch Biggest Loser in bed.

Oh, and my Philly cheese steak pasta (recipe I found in Eating Light) was pretty blah. I wouldn't recommend it, and I don't think I'll be making it again.

No comments: